I am very disappointed I did not receive the White House Iftar invite. Perhaps because:
- I signed on to this petition - asking my fellow Muslims to boycott WH Iftar, OR
- I sued FBI, along with the 'other' fellow Muslims who were never invited to WH Iftar
- I called our President, evil
- I did not vote for the President
- I called Israel, an Apartheid State
After I signed on the petition to boycott WH Iftar, I received some responses from the "Good Muslims" which I share below for your pleasure read.
- When President calls, you go.
- America has blessed me and I will not boycott the President.
- No King calls me for Iftar, President does
- I would never sit in the same room with the blood thirsty suckers in dark suits.
- I will die over becoming killers' accomplice.
- Sure I will go if the WH flies me first class & sends a limo so that I can have the Kabobs at the Afghan Kabob House in Arlington, VA
Since I am at this, let me quote a conversation I have had few years ago with a leading Muslim leader about the WH Iftar:
- Me: Why are "you: not invited to the WH Iftar, after all you are a leading voice of Muslims
- Leader: Shame on me if I am invited and double shame on me if I accept it
- Me: Why do you say "shame?"
- Leader: Any Muslim who is invited to the WH Iftar must be ashamed of himself/herself and the organization they work for. Instead they should ask themselves a critical question, "what are they doing wrong?"
Now I ask that you - whoever you may be the Good Muslim or the Bad Muslim - look up the list of WH Iftar proponents & ask the question to yourself - "are they in service of people or the Master?"